• Rotten tomatoes to the rodeo committee for terrible and conflicting signage and information from staff about entrances and parking. Roses to the staff operating fair rides.
• Rotten tomatoes to security staff at Elements Casino during rodeo weekend. They were in full force protecting the massive empty parking lot. They were so rude.
• Rotten slimy stinky tomatoes to the person who helped themselves to the flowers in my garden. They have been there for years for people and myself to look at, but you had to take them for yourself. You could have at least asked. I can’t wait for someone to take something from you, then you will see how it feels.
• Roses to Fleetwood Villa. The staff does an amazing phenomenal job of helping to keep fellow senior citizens safe, engaged and truly satisfied. The food is tasty and the activities are always enjoyable! It is a wonderful environment in the heart of Fleetwood’s most tallest lush green pine trees. Keep up the great work!
• Rotten tomatoes to the City of Surrey. We need more left-hand signal lights in many places. More than 1,000 people a month move to Surrey and it’s gridlocked many times of the day. While you’re at it, signal lights need to be synchronized in many places. Let’s get with the program, Surrey.