- Roses to the RCMP for finding our two CPAP machines that were stolen last week. And, roses to Tom Zytaruk for picking up the file and putting it in the Surrey Now-Leader. Can’t thank you enough.
- Roses to all school staff on spring break. Enjoy your time off and thank you so much for caring for and educating our kids.
- Rotten tomatoes to City of Surrey council, which approved its wage increase. Talk about out of touch with reality. Enjoy your last year.
- Roses to Truckin’ BBQ in Cloverdale. Awesome food and awesome people!
- A heaping pile of rotten tomatoes to Mayor McCallum and his four Surrey Safe Coalition councillors for their plan to put a road through Bear Creek Park, destroying our natural habitat in this beautiful park.
- Rotten tomatoes to Mayor McCallum and his band of puppets on Surrey council. The only reason that you got in is because the other two candidates for mayor split the vote! Quit wasting taxpayers’ money on an unnecessary and unwanted Surrey Police Force and spend it on opening up more ice skating times for the Surrey arenas. There is a huge demand for public skating and it is ridiculous that only two arenas are open a couple of times a week for public skating and it is next to impossible to get a time slot. I, for one, can’t wait until the next election and see you get booted out of office.
- Roses to the kind man who provided a towel at Guildford Town Centre, which helped us capture a seagull with a broken wing. The gull is at the Burnaby Bird Sanctuary now and they will take good care of it.
- A dozen red roses to Surrey Now-Leader for exposing our city council’s closed door meeting where they decided to give themselves a raise. I doubt they would have let us know on their own accord.
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram and follow us on Twitter
Roses and Rotten TomatoesSurrey