- A truckload of roses to Nim and her partner who went above and beyond in helping me get set up on my new cell phone and tablet. I have told everyone I know to do business with them if they want to upgrade their cellphone or buy a new one. They showed hours of patience and I felt well looked after, respected and special.
- All the roses in the world to my wonderful dad, Asmat, for being the greatest dad ever! Happy birthday!
- A wonderful bouquet of roses to James at Wal-Mart at Surrey Centre for service beyond the norm. He carried my heavy packages in the rain to my car. Thank you again, James, for your act of kindness.
- Roses to the person who wrote about their frustration about the increase in cost for bus passes for people with disabilities. Good job writing that – I am in the same boat as you!
- Roses to my beautiful wife who is turning the big 4-0 on Saturday! You are an amazing mother and wife and you keep getting sexier the older you get! The kids and I hope your 40s are “awwwweessoomme.” I love you!
- Buckets of roses to our paramedics here in Surrey. We are lucky here to have fast ambulance response times and caring paramedics. Not all cities are so lucky.
Email your Roses to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rotten tomatoes to the people running TransLink. I will tell you what the old Pattullo Bridge needs – a rule that says, ‘No more heavy trucks allowed.’ This will extend the life of the bridge considerably. Maybe another ferry service across the river somewhere that is a lot cheaper than building a bridge? They were a lot smarter in the old days…
- Rotten tomatoes to the intake clerk at Peace Arch Emergency who was cold and rude when I had to take my feverish toddler in. She wasn’t just short with my family, but to everyone else after as well. Get a new job if you hate yours so much. Good riddance. Roses to the nurses and ER doctor we saw, though, they were wonderful!
- A rotten tomato to the City of Surrey for neglecting to fix a nasty pothole along 24th Avenue at about 164th Street. It’s been six months. How long does it take?
- Rotten tomatoes to parents who give their children their phones to appease a tantrum. What ever happened to actual parenting?
- Rotten tomatoes to the people in our townhouse complex who don’t make an effort to do your garden, lawn etc. At the very least, get all that garbage off your front deck and show some pride.
- Rotten tomatoes to people who share ignorant and stupid things on Facebook. Thank god for the ‘unfollow’ feature.
Email your Rotten Tomatoes to email@example.com