- Bunches of beautiful red roses to my close girlfriends, Susan and Samira, for looking after our best interests, picking up our groceries and baking for us while we are self-quarantined for 14 days. Loads of rotten tomatoes to all of the people who are not self-quarantined who are taking up all of the slots to have their groceries delivered or picked up. Those spots should be reserved for those who are quarantined or the elderly who can’t venture out of their homes. Shame on all of you!
- Roses to the people in Fraser Heights who have offered to shop and do errands for their neighbours. You have no idea what this means for people who can’t get out to the stores. You all are so kind and deserve far more than roses.
- Rotten tomatoes to the ignorant person who was coughing and spitting up a storm on the sidewalk in front of our home in Cloverdale. You weren’t even making an effort to cover your cough. Disgusting behaviour at the best of times, not to mention during a global pandemic.
- Enough rotten tomatoes to fill up all of city hall to allow a contractor to work at 5 a.m. on a Sunday. Why do you have by-laws? So you can break them?
- Rotten tomatoes to the people who were playing beach volleyball on Sunday and drinking out of the same water bottle. Go get yourselves educated on Coronavirus.
- Rotten tomatoes to the group who decided the west driveway at the Port Kells park on 88th Avenue was the “perfect” place to dump your used drywall. I sure hope you don’t complain about paying your taxes because an environmental company had to be brought in to clear and dispose of your garbage.
- Rotten tomatoes to Doug McCallum for closing everything BUT sports fields. Still looking after your donor buddies, eh?
- Rotten tomatoes to the mayor and his two lemmings who do not even live in Surrey and will never have to pay the increase in property taxes regarding the RCMP. Due to your secrecy, one-sided survey and uninvolvement with Surrey residents, a new police force will never have the respect that is given to the RCMP. Good luck. You’re going to need it.
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram and follow us on Twitter
Roses and Rotten TomatoesSurrey