- Roses to certain stores who have great return policies for costumers.
- A newspaper office full of red roses and thanks to the Now for the interesting and informative column Roses and Rotten Tomatoes. This enables citizens to voice their concerns and give thanks to deserving people and businesses. I hope the column will continue in the Surrey Now-Leader.
- A shopping cart full of beautiful blue roses to the young couple in the line up at Costco. I admired their bouquet of blue roses and they kindly offered them to me. I had been looking for blue flowers and couldn’t find any. They absolutely restored my belief in human kindness. Such a loving little family. Thank you – you really made the day for this senior.
- Roses to people who smile and say a friendly, “hello,” when walking by. Not enough people take the time to show a little bit of courtesy to their neighbours.
- Roses to all the volunteers in our community who do what they do because they love giving back. What would we do without our volunteers?
- Roses to my beautiful wife, who looks better than ever at a young 41!
Email your Roses to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rotten tomatoes to the immature teenagers who wouldn’t be quiet during the new Power Rangers film at the Metrotown cineplex. How about showing some respect for those who are trying to watch the film in peace?
- Rotten tomatoes to heartless individuals who take pleasure in devastating others. It’s a shame when selfish, manipulative people continue to kick at those who want nothing more than to be with their kids. Karma.
- Rotten tomatoes to the rude people who dump their garbage and furniture on 121A Street. The city should put cameras there to catch them.
- Rotten tomatoes to annoying people who judge tomboys way too much! Enough is enough!
- Rotten tomatoes to all our city’s grumpy people. Put a smile on your face already!
- Rotten tomatoes to the man in the red mini van at Surrey Memorial Hospital on Tuesday afternoon who allowed the young child to bounce around in the vehicle while he was driving – and he didn’t care if the seatbelt was on. When I pointed this out, he swore at me. You are a terrible role model and do not care for that child’s health. Shame on you!
Email your Rotten Tomatoes to email@example.com