- Roses to neighbours who actually smile when passing others. Rotten tomatoes to those who don’t.
- A colourful bouquet of roses to Dave at Mehfil India Buffet on 96th Avenue and 120th Street. Our daughter decided on a Bollywood themed birthday party. Dave explained which dishes were mild and kid friendly. The party was very enjoyable – he also had a Bollywood dance video on TV.
- Roses to the gentleman who found my cell phone. He called my home number to tell me that he had my phone. I am disabled and on a scooter so was very, very happy to have it returned. Thank you very much.
- Roses to those good folks who take the time to walk the extra 300 feet to cross at an intersection without putting their lives at risk.
- Roses to our kids – we missed you so much during spring break! We hope you guys enjoy having your two new little Syrian hamster pets. Take good care of them!
- Roses to the people who work at Nexus application offices – both here and in the U.S. – for being kind, patient and respectful all along the way as we went through the process of applying for our Nexus cards. For some reason, I wasn’t expecting the kind of treatment we got and we were pleasantly surprised!
- Roses to Cloverdale Minor Baseball Association – let’s play ball!
Email your Roses to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Smashed tomatoes to a certain gift store for selling unauthentic, fake vape pens and not refunding or accepting a customer’s return. Then to top it off, they remove a person’s membership for complaining about it.
- Rotten tomatoes to a floor store in Surrey for ignoring people who come into the store to shop. My wife and I came into the store and nobody even said hi, or asked anyone if they needed help, even as we walked right in front of them. You can’t be a good store just on product alone, you need and lack customer service. Your act of rudeness will cost you business.
- Rotten tomatoes to all the non-custodial parents who go out of their way to make things difficult for the parent (and step-parent) who is actually making sacrifices and doing everything they can to raise the child right. Get your head out of your butts and smarten up. Start making better decisions – and start making them for your child, not for you.
- Rotten tomatoes to people on Twitter who spent way too much of their time updating their “friends” about every single happening throughout the day. Do people have so much time on their hands that they can post photos of every snack or meal – and spend so much time engaging in heated “debates” and nasty fights on social media? Imagine what people could do with all that extra time…
- Rotten tomatoes to cab drivers who do nothing for clients – no talking, no greeting, no helping with luggage – yet always expect a tip. No tip for you, sir!
Email your Rotten Tomatoes to email@example.com