- Rotten roses and eggs to Mayor Doug McCallum and his council members who want to change from RCMP to a Surrey Police Force without revealing the actual costs to taxpayers. Taxpayers should have had a referendum on this issue before it was rammed down our throats.
- Roses to all those who support their communities by volunteering. Donating your time is the greatest and most effective gift we could give. Shout out to the volunteers at Flamingo Square Arts Society and all volunteers who keep us safe, clean up our streets, impact our youth, assist our seniors, interact with our newcomers and care for our communities’ children. You are the reason the world has hope. Thank you.
- Roses to my awesome husband who is always there for us no matter what! I know, I know I don’t say these things often in public but it’s time for me to shine! Oh …I mean it’s time for you to shine! Thank you so much for everything! I love you with all my heart.
- Roses to the city councillors who are standing up to Doug McCallum and his cronies. Also roses to the Surrey RCMP and the team at Keep the RCMP in Surrey.
- Rotten tomatoes to the students and drug dealers who throw their garbage on the path behind Royal Bank on Scott Road near 96th Avenue. The students of LA Matheson high school – shame on you. Consider the damage being done to the environment. Is this the new generation? And the drug dealers? Get out of our neighbourhood. Selling to students? Shame on you.
- Rotten tomatoes to Wally Oppal for not allowing a referendum vote regarding the RCMP in Surrey. It is so obvious that only a small number of people in Surrey want a new police force. There are going to be a lot of angry people at tax time.
- Rotten tomatoes to people who constantly complain about Trump. Why don’t you just let the guy do his job and follow through with what he said he was going to do before voted in? Trump took over after Obama’s carnage and is constantly being blamed for his mess.
- Roses to secondary schools in Surrey who can stream/video their classes so students at home sick can still stay informed of lessons taught. Principals and teachers, if you do not want kids coming to class sick, please do something about it. I have a grandchild in high school who has asthma and this new virus is a real concern.
- Lots of rotten tomatoes to our government. We are being taxed to death and taxed again after we die. Governments do not know how to manage the billions of tax dollars they currently receive, yet their appalling greed never ceases. Foreign investors are the ones who should be heavily taxed on everything.
- A parking lot full of rotten tomatoes to the Aria Banquet Hall and Precise Park Link for not cleaning up the garbage, used needles and condoms in the parking lot at Pattullo Place. If you want to run a business, the least you can do is clean up the area for your customers or maybe your customers will park across the street in a clean lot!
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram and follow us on Twitter
Roses and Rotten TomatoesSurrey