- Roses to the assistant manager at Surrey Gardens Apartments, Ashly Pursley, for always being so helpful – even when she is very busy at month end and start. Your friendship and kindness make all the difference to us tenants who don’t have family or friends locally, and I would like to thank you for that and your non-stop smiles that brighten our day when passing by.
- Roses to Kwantlen Polytechnic University for hosting such a wonderful open house and providing free food, drinks and prizes to all the customers! Thank you again!
- Roses to A&W and McDonald’s for having breakfast all day! You rock!
- A much deserved “bravo” and an infinite amount of roses to the outstanding men and women in the firefighting field who risk their own lives to protect the lives and property of others. They also donate their time and efforts year after year to fundraise for victims of fire-related incidents and, more recently, to collect and distribute food products and snacks for less-fortunate children. Words cannot express the pride I feel knowing my grandfather once walked among you, the “beautiful heroes” of today’s world. You are all heroes in my book!
Email your Roses to email@example.com
- Rotten tomatoes to Christy Clark for not investing enough to help fix the homelessness issue B.C. has been struggling with for more than a decade now. It’s time to step down, Clark. You have failed the province’s most needy and turned your back to them. What if that was your kid on the streets? I bet things would be different then.
- Rotten tomatoes to the certain employers who interviewed me but didn’t hire me. Thanks for nothing!
- Squishy, rotten tomatoes to the drivers who have no patience at intersections. When the “walk” signal is showing, it’s my turn! Just wait!
- Rotten tomatoes to people who pick their noses in their vehicles! Don’t you know everyone can see you? Gross!
- Rotten tomatoes to people who still check their phones while driving. Is checking that text so important that you would risk your life – and the lives of others? Furthermore, put your phone down while you’re at home, too. So tired of seeing everyone walking around with screens in front of their faces.
- Rotten tomatoes to parents who allow their bratty kids to misbehave in a nice restaurant. Let others enjoy their meal.
Email your Rotten Tomatoes to firstname.lastname@example.org