- Roses to Julie the bus driver who was serving the 321 bus route on a recent Friday afternoon. She was very courteous and kind to the passengers on the bus the whole way down to Surrey Central. I don’t usually see that generous kind of behaviour in a bus driver. We need more bus drivers like her on the road.
- Red roses and many lucky dimes to my beautiful wife on our four-year anniversary. Even through the rough spots, we always know how lucky we are to have found each other. I love you!
- Roses to Apple Music for helping me find songs that I have been looking for for ages. Thank you!
- Roses for the wonderful nurses and volunteers at Surrey Memorial Hospital Child Youth Services. They went above and beyond caring for my son, who kept them all on their toes most of the time. Extra roses to Christine and her volunteers for entertaining him and making me feel comfortable during our stay. Thank you so much.
- Roses to people in customer service who actually greet you with a smile.
- Roses to the young man who helped me push my golf cart up a huge hill at Belmont golf course, it was much appreciated. You obviously saw me struggling and I thank you for that.
Email your Roses to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rotten tomatoes to inconsiderate neighbours in East Clayton. Yes, you may live in a single-family home but remember – your neighbour’s open window is less then 10 feet from you. Be quiet, be considerate. Please think of someone else other than yourself for once.
- A truckload of moldy rotten tomatoes to the person who snaked my parking spot at Surrey Central while my indicator was still blinking. I suggest that you please learn the rules of the road because that was not very polite. Shame on you.
- A big litter bag full of rotten tomatoes to the people who treat SkyTrain like garbage bins. How ignorant are you?
- A big stinky bag full of rotten tomatoes go out to all the bylaw officers who are never around to stop people from breaking bylaws in Surrey parks.
- Rotten tomatoes to TransLink for giving me the wrong times for the 320. Congrats, you just made me very late for my appointment! I hope you’re happy and feel really good about yourself!
- Rotten tomatoes to everyone going on and on about forest fires on social media, as if they are experts on climate change and political science. When big news happens, all the experts come out of their shells on Facebook. I wonder what these people do with all their degrees?
Email your Rotten Tomatoes to email@example.com