- Bouquet of long-stemmed roses to staff at the A&W on 56th Avenue in Cloverdale. They are the most polite, gracious and courteous people we have ever encountered. We have not had that type of service in the best restaurants over our many years – and the service is quick.
- A big bouquet of roses to the person who found my keys beside my van and turned them in at the Langley Superstore. The person also left a note informing me they had done so. It was wonderful and I can’t thank you enough. It was such a scary feeling discovering they were gone. Thank you again. Karma will repay you, I’m sure.
- A bushel of beautiful red roses to Doug and Anna for not only finding my husband’s wallet in a busy McDonald’s parking lot, but returning it right to our doorstep and refusing to take a penny for their trouble. You made our day and the world is a better place because of people like you!
- Roses to our neighbour in Hillcrest who confronted a woman in her house after she took issue with kids playing street hockey in their shared alley. He was bang on – the kids are not hurting anybody and they are outside playing! Kids can’t win these days – people complain when kids are inside on their electronics but they also complain when they’re outside just being kids!
Email your Roses to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rotten tomatoes to the coach home neighbours who don’t screen their tenants and allow drug dealers in the family neighbourhood! How many times do the cops have to be called before you wake up?
- Rotten tomatoes to the college student who complained about their teacher asking them to put away their phone during class. Your teacher shouldn’t even have to ask. As an adult, you should know that such behaviour is immature. Behaving like an entitled child is partly why millennials have a bad reputation.
- Rotten tomatoes to the person told to quit using their phone during class. You are in school to get an education, not sit on your phone. Who are you to disrespect your teacher? Try that stunt in the work place and you will get fired! You’re right, this isn’t high school. Aren’t college students supposed to be more mature?
- Rotten tomatoes to the people who think it’s OK to troll other people’s comments in the rotten tomatoes section.
- Rotten tomatoes to the family on SkyTrain. Both parents permitted three of their four children to occupy a single seat, each. Two of the children were seated directly below the sign that states the seats are for use by the disabled and seniors (by the way, the father was seated for the entire journey also – a strapping man of around 40).
Email your Rotten Tomatoes to email@example.com