- Rotten tomatoes to the people racing and revving their super noisy vehicles and motorcycles on our city streets and King George Boulevard. They may like the noise and exhilaration of their powerful gas machines but we who live here are forced to hear them and it is not cool. It is way cooler to drive an electric vehicle. They’re super fast, super quiet, good for the environment and good for our ears.
- Roses to Delta’s mayor, council and staff, who raised $30,000 for helping their charities during COVID-19. Rotten tomatoes to our mayor in Surrey – he spent thousands of taxpayers’money on lawyers and bylaw when he fought to keep Uber out of Surrey.
- A dozen rotten tomatoes to homeowners who pave over their entire front yard and two dozen rotten tomatoes to the city for not consistently enforcing bylaws.
- A boat load of roses to the Vancouver city councillor who proposed the idea to allow public drinking in parks and beaches. Not many people stand for injustice in our country.
- Red roses to the YMCA of Greater Vancouver. It is very disappointing to hear that unfortunately there will not be a new YMCA built in Surrey City Centre. This could have been a great way to cleaning up the garbage in Whalley and create more jobs. Let’s hope that it will happen in the future.
- Rotten tomatoes to the restaurant we ate at Sunday night. You would think that after all this time since the pandemic hit, someone would have given the place a good cleaning. Nope! Not a good way to build confidence in your customers.
- Rotten tomatoes to Surrey city council. When you compare it to Delta’s council and how it has acted since COVID-19, it’s night and day. Roses to Delta’s amazing council.
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram and follow us on Twitter
Roses and Rotten TomatoesSurrey