- Roses to the lady at the Cloverdale Dutch Panekoek Restaurant who paid for my breakfast. I have no idea who you are, but you told the waiter you were having a bad day, and wanted to do something nice for someone. Well, you certainly made this old war pensioner leave with a warm heart, and I pray that someone will be as nice to you some day soon as you were to me, a perfect stranger.
- Red roses to our mayor for taking acting on transit. I for one am looking forward to the building of the new SkyTrain Line. Let’s get the ball rolling!
- Rotten tomatoes to the mayor for having no accountability for our tax dollars being spent on his police force. We need to have a say – it’s our money.
- Rotten tomatoes to the parents on our street. I am so glad to see that you are of the few parents who still believe in outdoor play but what you fail to understand is that they do still need supervision. Allowing your children to ride their bikes and run up and down our street is fine but when you allow them to do so without anyone supervising them, you’re putting their little lives at risk.
- Tomatoes to drivers who don’t pull up to the car in front of them at intersections. There are cars trying to get into the left turn lane.
- Red roses to Mayor Doug McCallum and city council for approving the initial infrastructure required to begin the process of developing the Anniedale-Tynehead neighbourhood. Thank you for listening to us, the long time landowners and appreciating the developer’s vision for the future.
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram and follow us on Twitter