- Rotten tomatoes to neighbours who leave windows open now that the weather is warmer, only for the whole complex to listen to a yappy dog for 10 hours straight!
- Rotten tomatoes that could turn to roses regarding the Khalistan sign at the Surrey Vaisakhi celebration. Can we not leave the political views and problems of India in India? I assume the move to Canada was for the betterment of the family. So here is an opportunity to bring all the good things such as heritage and traditions – but please leave the fighting and political problems behind.
- Rotten tomatoes to people who dump their furniture, mattresses and garbage along the side road off Scott Road and 92nd Avenue. Shame on those who don’t care what your city of Surrey looks like. Why aren’t they caught and fined? Something needs to be done. Have some pride where you live.
- Big slimy rotten tomatoes to neighbours who blow their leaves and garbage onto the cul-de-sac instead of putting them into bins.
- Rotten tomatoes to teachers who gossip about students in the staff room. This is very unprofessional behaviour and should not be tolerated. More rotten tomatoes to the administration for doing nothing.
- Rotten tomatoes to Mayor Linda Hepner. She wants to beautify Surrey and then she hires contractors to do a sloppy job. Hopefully the next mayor looks into all the wasted taxpayer money.
- Rotten tomatoes to Surrey City Hall for the waste of taxpayer money on contracting out the services to lawn and shrub areas in the centre of our cul-de-sacs. They spend hundreds of dollars to have three workers spend less than four minutes – and they don’t even trim the grass that is six inches high between the concrete and the asphalt. When I confronted them about it, they said they are only contracted to cut the top. This was confirmed when I called the engineering department. Citizens of Surrey, enough is enough. When you see taxpayer money being wasted, take a video and send it to the mayor. Nothing changes if we put up with it.
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram and follow us on Twitter
Roses and Rotten TomatoesSurrey