- Red roses to the City of Surrey for getting ready to build the future Clayton Community Centre. This will be a great addition to Clayton Heights and something that’s much needed in the area. Glad they’re tearing down that old Annex building. Out with the old and in with the new. Can’t wait to see it once it’s ready in 2020.
- Rotten tomatoes to people who are still lighting fireworks! Halloween is over, so stop doing it already – and it’s also against the law!
- Rotten tomatoes to people blowing fireworks off. Halloween has been over for a week. Pets are seriously affected by this but you are probably too stupid to realize it.
- Rotten tomatoes to the inconsiderate punks who woke me up with their illegal fireworks. Clearly your parents haven’t taught you how to behave. Halloween is over and you’ve been reported to the police.
- How is it that when fireworks are illegal in the City of Surrey, we have to put up with fireworks going off for days on end and into all hours of the night? And you’ll never convince me that they all had permits or abide with the fireworks permit conditions.
- Rotten tomatoes to people who are constantly whining about the illegal suites issue in Clayton Heights. This has been a problem in Clayton Heights for many years, all because of dishonest and greedy landlords that are breaking the law. If these suites are illegal, then the City of Surrey should shut them down. Really, there is nothing more to say about that, so let’s drop the subject and move on.
- Rotten tomatoes to inconsiderate drivers who vibrate the roads with their music full blast. You guys are nothing but immature losers.
- Roses to smart people who are genuine, have amazing social skills and show respect for others – but rotten tomatoes to people who are ignorant, nosy and downright hypocritical.
Roses and Rotten Tomatoes