- Tomatoes to people who don’t wear face masks in stores or public places and ignore self distancing, if you don’t have breathing issues and refuse to follow arrows down shopping isles and go against them. You are being selfish and disrespectful for the rest of us following the rules to keep us safe from this virus! Shame on all of you!
- Rotten tomatoes to all stores promoting and selling Christmas merchandise before Remembrance Day honouring our dedicated veterans who fought for our freedom in Canada and so many lives lost. It’s pure greed! Shame on all of you!
- Rotten tomatoes to the mayor of Surrey for not doing enough to deal with the wide-spread littering and illegal dumping that is affecting our neighbourhoods each and every day.
- A shopping cart full of red roses to Lana and her team at the Guildford Superstore for all their hard work in selecting, loading and bringing down our grocery orders to help keep us safe, week after week since the pandemic started. Always friendly service, and it is greatly appreciated!
- Please accept a truck load of roses for the Beau Knows column… it should be run every month. Rotten tomatoes to those who “punish” with such lenient sentences that are hurting the victims over and over again.
- Rotten tomatoes to White Rock for handing out tickets to loud cars, but I guess they think all the illegal fireworks are just fine.
- Rotten tomatoes to all the COVID-iots who are selfishly wrecking it for everyone by doing whatever the heck they want with no consideration for anyone else. Here we are, keeping our kids from trick-or-treating, missing birthday parties, and now facing a Christmas without family dinners – all while others hold week-long wedding parties and massive events indoors. Give your heads a shake, people.
- Eleven red roses to the GM dealership for flying the giant Canadian flag again. Just in time to honour our veterans. Thank you.
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram and follow us on Twitter
Roses and Rotten TomatoesSurrey