- Rotten tomatoes to the gangs shooting it up in the Abbotsford area – have you not heard there is a municipal police department there?
- Rotten tomatoes to the new mayor for wanting to cancel RCMP. Why not give the RCMP 100 new officers? That would be cheaper then cancelling them. Remember, more than half of the voters did not cast their ballot for you. Last time, you were in, all you did was fight with the police. Why do you have it in for them?
- Rotten tomatoes to Mayor McCallum for saying “gun violence emphasizes need for city police.” Police are police. The RCMP are well trained, knowledgeable and experienced enough with the City of Surrey to continue to do their job in a professional and efficient manner.
- Roses to the guy who brags and gloats about standing like a sardine on the bus. Sure, you’re the good one. Enjoy your moment in the sun. Have fun being claustrophobic. Best.
- Red roses to the fast action of my neighbours in calling 911 when neighbour Rick realized my camper was on fire. Another big bouquet of red roses to the responding members of Surrey Fire Hall 2, who quickly extinguished the electrical fire, averting the spread to nearby structures. The crew was professional and reassuring. I am so grateful for them and my neighbours.
- A belated bouquet of fragrant roses to the Surrey Engineering Department for their prompt attention to my notification of the problem with the pump in the neighbourhood pond. Another bouquet goes out to the City of Surrey for the timely and efficient clean up of the oak leaves on our streets, therefore lowering the danger of flooding in the area. Thank you for the excellent service to the community.
- Rotten tomatoes to those Surrey residents who want to oust RCMP in our city. To help, why not try disciplining your children and speak up when you know laws are being broken?
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram and follow us on Twitter
Roses and Rotten TomatoesSurrey