- Rotten tomatoes to the neighbour on my cul-de-sac who has had his green lawnmower with a sign “Free, but needs a new motor” sitting in front of his lawn for the past four weeks. Nobody wants your junk, so call the city and ask them to pick it up! It’s people like you who make a neighbourhood look run down. Shame on you!
- Rotten tomatoes to certain bylaw officers in Surrey. Your unprofessionalism is mind blowing. Your personal feelings do not apply when replying to people’s bylaw complaints. Please read complaints thoroughly and make notes if you are unclear on the issue and check against whichever bylaw is being cited. And you need to learn how to be polite on the phone. If you do not like to listen to people complaining then get a new job or learn how to do yours.
- Rotten tomatoes to people who don’t have the heart to return lost items to transit lost and found! That item doesn’t belong to you!
- Rotten tomatoes to the miserable-looking guy who walks his dog and never smiles. I feel very sorry for your dog that it puts up with a grumpy old man.
- Huge rotten smelly tomatoes to the local group for holding its annual seniors table tennis tournament on Remembrance Day. How disrespectful to seniors and veterans who paid the ultimate price for our freedom. There must surely be another Saturday in the whole year that this could have been played, or, at worst, at least wait until after 11 a.m. before commencing play.
- Roses and poppies to the Cloverdale Legion for once again honouring our veterans with a well-organized event.
- Rotten tomatoes to ignorant drivers who think it’s OK to rev their engines really loud at night! How about showing some respect for those who are trying to sleep? Most of us need to work and go to school in the morning!
Roses and Rotten Tomatoes