- Roses and more roses to Dianne Watts if she will run for our mayor in Surrey’s next election. We, the taxpayers of Surrey, are not doing well under Doug McCallum. A truckload of rotten tomatoes to him.
- A bunch of roses to the staff at Guildford Library. They are the friendliest most helpful and kind people I have come across in a very long time. Thank you for all your help.
- Beautiful red Christmas roses to Steven Pettigrew and Brenda Locke for taking time to spend the afternoon with Surrey’s seniors at the Seniors’ Holiday concert. Nice to see Councillor Locke exchanging Christmas greetings with seniors lined up for lunch and Councillor Pettigrew serving up the turkey portions as a true servant of the people he represents.
- I undertook a colon screening program on Nov. 18th at Jim Pattison Outpatient Care and Surgery Centre in Surrey. Dr. Atkinson was very attentive and his witty conversation relieved my nervousness. I really appreciated his kindness and thoughtfulness to patients. Trucks of roses to him and all the staff working in the centre. The nurses are very caring and courteous. It is a blessing to have them in our community.
- Rotten tomatoes to the person setting off fireworks in the area of 128th Street and 100th Avenue We have had enough of your childish antics. Grow up.
- Red roses to all volunteers at the Newton Seniors’ Centre who so diligently share their talents, time and energies with their fellow Seniors. You are appreciated and you keep our spirits uplifted!
- Putrid tomatoes and dead batteries to the two guys racing their toy trucks through the river in Tynehead Park, as the salmon were returning to spawn. You walked right past the sign that said stay out, and when you were spoken to, you didn’t care. You have no respect for others, or the world around you. I am confident it will come back to you both. What you give is what you get.
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram and follow us on Twitter
Roses and Rotten TomatoesSurrey