- Roses to the stores who know how to give good costumer service to people.
- A bouquet of dark red roses for Dave at Mehfil India Buffet on 96th Avenue and Scott Road. My besties had a craving for good Indian food and a price that was easy on our wallets. Mehfil India delivers on both counts. Speaking of wallets, I forgot mine with my cell and Dave came out to parking lot to hand them both to me with a smile.
- A bouquet of red roses to Salam and his wife who own the “Ur Restaurant” here in Surrey. My husband and I finally had a date night and went for a lovely supper. To our surprise the restaurant was empty – not empty as in only a few people but empty as in my husband and I were the only ones there. The food was marvelous, the atmosphere was lovely and we were invited back to a party next month. It is so hard to open a restaurant but they have taken the plunge and I hope that people will find their lovely place and enjoy the wonderful food and great atmosphere.
- Many colourful, scented roses to whomever picked up my wallet on Scott Road and 86th[ish] last month. The police returned it and everything was in-tact. Thank you for saving me from all the grief that would have ensued.
- Roses to woman who took my blood at the lab. So gentle! Felt nothing.
Email your Roses to email@example.com
- Rotten tomatoes to our neighbours who are letting off fireworks at all hours of the day and night. There is no need to be letting them off after 9 p.m., 12:30 a.m. or 2:30 a.m. in the morning – regardless of Halloween or Diwali.
- A large dose of rotten tomatoes to the low lifes who jumped over our six-foot fence and stole at least eight large garbage bags of pop cans and bottles. My wife and I, as well as many people from our work, have being saving them for three months. The money was to be used to do water filtration systems and help the disabled people in Guatemala this Christmas. Thanks to you, two or three families will have to go without clean water to drink this Christmas.
- Rotten tomatoes to certain jobs who are not flexible with job interview times. You know not everyone is gonna come to a job interview the way you schedule it.
- Rotten tomatoes to all the homes in our neighbourhood who didn’t get into the Halloween spirit this year. With only a few units in our townhouse complex decorated, the number of kids this year was very small. Let’s do better next year!
- Rotten tomatoes to the much-too-fast transition between Halloween and Christmas. Let’s have some breathing room between holidays – and by the way, respect our war veterans.
Email your Rotten Tomatoes to firstname.lastname@example.org