- Roses to Surrey RCMP. We are not at the top of the list for crime – Victoria, Penticton, Kamloops and Langley have a higher rate of crime so why does the new mayor want to get rid of our RCMP?
- Roses to the RCMP in Surrey and country wide.
- A big thanks to the kind man who came to my rescue when being attacked by a pit bull in the area of Kiyo Park and 90th Avenue. He used a rake – very brave man!
- Roses to our new mayor. If he can have free parking for two hours at City Hall and (the streets around) Surrey Memorial Hospital and if we can keep all the city workers keeping our city clean and all our community centres running with programs and staff, then well done. If we have cuts and you were not up front about how you would pull this off, then rotten tomatoes!
- Rotten tomatoes to Surrey City Hall – one can no longer park all day for $7. There is only two hours free parking, then you have to go back and register again in the lobby for two hours. Lots of confusion at the meters. Now what, more tax dollars for new meters?
- Rotten tomatoes to people who bad mouth Doug McCallum. He won the election fair and square. Get over yourselves.
- Rotten tomatoes to the City of Surrey for the removal of all the beautiful trees and the addition of a new, busy 105th Avenue right beside Hawthorne Park. I, with so many others, signed a petition in protest but nobody listened to us. Now, a happy heart full of beautiful roses to the parks people for the wonderful landscaping that has been done to our new Hawthorne Park! To make it perfect, a few larger trees by the waterpark for shade in the summer! Keep adding the trees, and maybe we can forgive the city council of that day.
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram and follow us on Twitter
Roses and Rotten TomatoesSurrey