- Rotten tomatoes to Mayor Doug McCallum and to BC NDP Leader John Horgan, who states that our mayor opened a “hornets’ nest” with Surrey’s policing transition. Too bad that if only Horgan and Surrey’s MLAs had stepped in, Surrey’s police transitioning would have been put on hold and Surrey’s financial position would be more positive.
- Rotten tomatoes to all the drivers out there that when they are making a left turn onto a road that has two lanes to choose from they drive into the outside lane and they turn their blinker on right away because they want the inside lane. How does that make any sense?
- Rotten tomatoes to dog owners who do not pick up their dog’s poop in Morningside Park. The grass along the pathways and – even the path – are littered with dog feces. Disgusting! These dog owners are lazy and inconsiderate of others. How would you like it if we deposited dog poop at your doorstep or on your lawn? Smarten up and do better.
- Rotten dog feces to the man who walks the Apricot Doddle in Morningside Park and the surrounding neighbourhood who does not pick up after his dog. Shame on you! The park is not your dog’s bathroom. You aren’t the only irresponsible person but you are contributing to the problem. Pick up after your dog!
- Roses to the people in Surrey who donate to the Adopt a School to help provide breakfast and lunch to low-income families. Some of these children do not have warm clothes or boots to wear. If your children have outgrown their items, please help by donating to a Surrey school.
- Roses to my beautiful wife for becoming my new fishing buddy. Don’t worry, honey. We will catch one. Eventually.
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram and follow us on Twitter
Roses and Rotten TomatoesSurrey