CLICK HERE to send us your submissions.
- Rotten tomatoes to the neighbour who constantly takes other people’s parking spots in the Sullivan Heights/YMCA area. Shame on neighbours who have more than two cars, forcing everyone to re-arrange their parking spots. We should be able to park in front our own homes.
- Rotten tomatoes to all the members of the Surrey Police Board for holding in-camera meetings. Another onslaught to the death of democracy in Surrey by chairperson of the SPB, Mayor Doug McCallum.
- A truck load of roses to the gent who purchased the orders for five people, including myself, at the Tim Horton’s near the Fleetwood Leisure Centre on Friday, Oct. 9. I could not believe your generosity and you have restored my faith in mankind. Again, thank you so much! I will be paying your kindness forward. Acts of kindness are very much needed in these pandemic times.
- Rotten tomatoes to the City of Surrey’s bylaw department, which does nothing year after year to enforce the illegal use of fireworks and firecrackers at Halloween and Diwali. We have to listen to them explode for four to six hours. They are illegal without a permit and the City of Surrey in 2019 issued only one permit. An apartment building was set ablaze by fireworks which caused 100 people to lose their home in 2019. The bylaw department should be putting all their resources against issuing fines on Halloween and Diwali this year.
- Roses to Elections B.C. – at my polling station, they were all young people. I asked the young lady who looked after me if she was a high school student and she said, “yes I am.” Roses to politicians If they can bring down the voting age down to 16 years old. Get students engaged in politics before leaving high school. If a 16-year-old can learn to drive a vehicle, why not vote in elections?