- Rotten tomatoes to Mayor Doug McCallum for shutting down two concerned Surrey citizens, Colin Pronger and Ivan Scott during their democratic right to speak. This deplorable action happened on Oct. 19 at the Surrey council meeting. Your actions are disgusting and despicable Mayor McCallum. Resign now!
- Rotten tomatoes to the person who cleaned up his front yard on Halstead place and then dumped 10-plus wheelbarrow loads of waste on to the church private property.
- Roses to Surrey Councillor Steven Pettigrew, who at the most recent council meeting defended 2. (b) of our Charter Rights for freedom of expression. Truck loads of rotten tomatoes to Mayor Doug McCallum, who ignores the right of citizens to be heard.
- A dozen red roses to all who voted by mail, advance poll or on election day. We are blessed to have safe, convenient opportunities to be responsible citizens.
- Rotten tomatoes to the person who dumped their trash in the alley off of 128th Street in Surrey. Hopefully you get reported and fined.
- Rotten tomatoes to people who are too lazy to put their litter in a trash can. We can’t even take our dog for a walk around our community without being frustrated by people’s laziness. Coffee cups, chip bags, you name it. I even saw one guy throw a coffee cup out of his window while driving.
- Roses to people who don’t feel it necessary to share absolutely everything on social media. Don’t care what you ate.
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram and follow us on Twitter
Roses and Rotten TomatoesSurrey