- Rotten tomatoes to candidates who put up their sign and don’t care to change it after someone comes and puts a bunch of graffiti on it that says things like “we love guns.” If you can put up a sign for your party how about change it when someone writes an inappropriate comment on it?
- Rotten tomatoes to the person who stole the young man’s iPhone on a bus in Surrey because he looked like an easy target, being in a wheelchair. And rotten tomatoes to people who make fun of persons with disabilities.
- Roses to Ravi and Newton Dairy Queen for donating hot dogs for the Frank Hurt Terry Fox Run and BBQ. Newton Dairy Queen has been doing this for over 15 years, and it so nice that they help with this worthy event!
- Rotten tomatoes to the grocery store clerk who didn’t say “thank you” when I gave her $5 to buy a coffee. She seemed to be having a rough morning and said she hadn’t had any caffeine yet. No acknowledgement makes me less likely to visit the store or do random kindness for others on the future.
- Roses to Doug McCallum on no election signs in Surrey, but rotten tomatoes to the mayor for nothing being done about the littering and dumping on Surrey streets or oversized trucks and buses in subdivisions.
- Roses to neighbours who say hello when walking past.
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram and follow us on Twitter
Roses and Rotten TomatoesSurrey