- A beautiful bouquet of roses to the kind lady who gave me a hug at Mainland Emergency Vet on Tuesday morning. I unexpectedly had to euthanize my cat. Your kindness was very much appreciated.
- A large bouquet of roses to volunteer Len R. and the Newton Seniors’ Centre staff for organizing the new Newton Fun Jam musical afternoons on Fridays from 1 to 3 pm at the centre. All are 55-plus and musicians, vocalists and audience are invited. Keep your talents and skills sharp and appreciated!
- A beautiful, large bouquet of pink roses to my close girlfriend, Susan! You have been my rock during good and bad times. You always have my back. You have never been judgmental or critical. You make me laugh. You are a ray of sunshine. I am blessed that you are in my life.
- Roses to the Newton Dairy Queen for their generous donation of hot dogs for the Terry Fox Run BBQ at Frank Hurt Secondary. The Dairy Queen has been donating hot dogs for the event for over 10 years.
- A big bouquet of roses to the gentleman picking up trash in Guildford Heights Park. Your efforts to keep our city clean are much appreciated. We need more people like you in every neighbourhood in this city! Cheers to you!
- A bushel of rotten tomatoes to BC Hydro for imposing a Customer Crisis Fund Charge on our statement without consulting us. Seniors are struggling to pay their bills but now they have no choice but to pay for people who are unable to cover their hydro bill. Shame on you BC Hydro. Who is allowing this to happen?
- Rotten tomatoes to the landscaping crew that installed new trees for the new home on 155A Street. You threw your empty buckets in the vacant lot across the street. You should be taking your garbage with you and disposing of it properly and in the right place, not on our street. Karma will pay you back one day!
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram and follow us on Twitter
Roses and Rotten TomatoesSurrey