- Huge bouquets of beautiful red roses to paramedics and doctors at Surrey Memorial Hospital for taking care of me when I wasn’t feeling very well. I am forever grateful for your guidance and support. I now feel better. Thank you so much for taking good care of me. God bless all of you.
- A big bouquet of well-built roses to my adorable husband that always makes sure his princess has a comfortable palace to live in, even if it is on wheels!
- Roses to Ravi and the management team at the Newton Dairy Queen. Thank you so much for your donation to the Frank Hurt Terry Fox Run BBQ.
- Roses to those who admit that they’re not perfect. You don’t have to be.
- Roses to people who don’t inundate their friends on social media with constant, never-ending, “look-at-me” selfies, complete with hashtags that are completely self-centred and egotistical. Give us all a break! Thank God for the “unfollow” button. But to those who use social media to keep in touch with your friends and family in a way that doesn’t seek to stroke your ego every five minutes, I thank you!
- Roses to my two amazing, beautiful children – but rotten tomatoes for growing up so fast!
Email your Roses to email@example.com
- Rotten tomatoes to ignorant people who either don’t know what’s really going on or, more accurately, don’t care.
- Rotten tomatoes to all these ugly new townhomes that are being built in Fleetwood – as if we aren’t overpopulated enough.
- Rotten smelly tomatoes to the sadistic punk in Avalon Woods who was swearing and shouting racial slurs at people walking by. You have been reported to the police.
- Rotten tomatoes to the City of Surrey bylaws. I have a pamphlet entitled “Surrey Services (bylaw and services) Do your part, make the call.” There are numerous services to call, but the complaints are not looked into. Secondary suites, illegal dumping, tree cutting, parking infractions – what good are bylaws if they are not enforced?
- Rotten tomatoes to the person who posted that people should move because of barking dogs. I lived next to one for three years and tried to be polite with owners with no success. Just goes to show how ignorant you really are. You have no regard for your neighbours.
- Rotten tomatoes to my neighbours. What did we ever do so wrong in life to be “lucky” enough to live next to you three? You are awful, inconsiderate people.
Email your Rotten Tomatoes to firstname.lastname@example.org