- Roses to a thoughtful young man who asked me to go ahead of him in the express lane at Superstore. I had a bouquet of flowers – it was mom’s birthday. She passed away last year.
- Roses go out to the Guildford Apple Store for providing wonderful costumer service. Keep up the good work!
- I was recently at Cinnzeo in Guildford Mall and was digging through my purse for change to pay. A very kind gentleman stepped up and paid for my order and brought it to my table for me, as I am in a scooter due to my stroke. He was so nice and I want to thank him again with this bouquet of roses.
- A huge bouquet of roses to the wonderful young man who stopped to help my husband and I after I took a bad fall at the corner of 124th and 66th. Not only did he help get me up, he offered all of us (including our big dog) a ride home. Thank you for everything.
- Beautiful pink roses to the ever-alert person who shut the passenger side door of our car which I had carelessly left open as we went inside Guildford aquatic centre. I wish you had left your number on the note that you had left for us. How I wish to thank you!
Email your Roses to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rotten tomatoes to the woman who screamed at me through her car window in an empty parking lot. You terrified my kid as he tried to get out of our van in a designated drop-off area at elementary school. I’m not sure why you thought it was my fault that there was a pylon in your way or how screaming at a stranger who is pulled as far over as they can be is appropriate but I hope that you find peace today. Roses to my son, who has anxiety and was trying to search for his epipen while she screamed. I hope that he, too, can find peace today.
- Rotten tomatoes to people who drive with ear buds in. Don’t you have a radio? How do you expect to hear your surroundings like other traffic, emergency vehicles, etc? Are these the same people who are still yapping on their phones while driving? Smarten up!
- Rotten tomatoes to people who work in the service industry who don’t respond or smile when a customer says ‘thank you’ or ‘have a nice day.’ I realize we all have bad days but this seems to happen often.
- Rotten tomatoes to the elderly South Asian man who regularly takes photos of kids at Unwin Park – he took off when the cops showed up during our weekend ball tournament. Stay away creep.
Email your Rotten Tomatoes to email@example.com