- Roses to all the Surrey residents who will show up at city hall on Monday, Sept. 16 during the hours of 6 p.m. and 8 p.m. Wear a white shirt and help us keep the RCMP in Surrey – and hopefully keep our taxes down too.
- Bouquet of roses to the gentleman at bench magic who repaired the horn on my grandaughter’s little car. No charge and he made her so very happy. Thanks.
- Roses to TransLink for making some good new changes to the 503 Express bus. I’m noticing a difference and it is awesome. Thanks to this new change, there’s less crowding on the buses now. Kudos!
- Rotten tomatoes to all those who speed through park and school zones! I was at George Greenaway pool the other day and people sped through like it was a race track.
- Rotten tomatoes to the driver who gave me the finger on the highway for observing the speed limit. Seems like speeding has become a norm. Should I go with the flow and break the rule?
- A huge bunch of roses for the Surrey fire department. They came to the rescue when my husband could not negotiate the stairs to go up after his surgery. They carried him upstairs and were very friendly and caring. Thank you guys for this kind gesture, it is very much appreciated. And all your well wishes worked, he is doing much better!
- RCMP police cars full of Roses for Ivan Scott. Thank you for all your time spent in helping us keep the RCMP in Surrey. Our RCMP officers are known worldwide and we are very proud of them and want them to stay here in Surrey! One last request, Ivan let’s do a protest walk to have this put to a referendum.
- Rotten tomatoes to the engineering and inspections folks for not requiring adequate repairs to roads damaged by construction, utility connections and manholes. It is near impossible to go for a quiet ride on your bicycle or in your car and not have to dodge road conditions bad enough to damage your car or crash your bike.
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram and follow us on Twitter
Roses and Rotten TomatoesSurrey