- A big pile of rotten tomatoes to the City of Surrey for taking credit for the 135th Street tent city clean up. Reality is, you have just moved the problem from your line of site to our little downtown area of Cloverdale. This is not a solution!
- A large bouquet of roses to the owner of the residence on 148 Street in Surrey who keeps a beautiful yard and such a pleasure to walk by and admire his yard. Not only does he look after his own yard, he maintains the boulevard at his own expense.
- A car full of rotten and rancid tomatoes to a local car dealership. Your car dealers and customers continue to test drive your vehicles speeding above the 30-km/h speed limit in our residential neighbourhood. They speed by our local park, ignoring speed signs and speed humps. We have two schools in the area. You have been repeatedly warned by some of our neighbours as well as the RCMP. Children walk to and from the park and school. I have witnessed a few close calls of people almost getting hit. This has got to stop!
- A boat-load of roses to the West Cloverdale neighbour who found my son’s stolen bike and arranged to get it back to him. We are very grateful for your thoughtfulness.
- Rotten tomatoes to Surrey mayor Linda Hepner and the Mayors Council for their LRT that nobody wants. And their phoney spin on crime in Surrey? It is worse than ever. Try and phone the cops to report crime and you will be put on hold for at least half an hour. RCMP have got to go and we need city cops like Delta.
- Rotten tomatoes to the old creep we saw driving slowly around our neighbourhood, leering into people’s garages and yards. Oddly enough, his car was full of bikes and the like. Luckily, I got your licence number and you have been reported to RCMP and the area’s security detail.
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram and follow us on Twitter