- Red roses to the bylaw officer who took care of a concern that I had. The officer was kind enough to follow up with me. Truly appreciated! I think part of the problem with bylaws is that not enough people are calling to report something when necessary.
- Roses to early childhood educators for working so hard throughout this pandemic. You are all appreciated and deserve to be treated with dignity and respect. Thank you for taking good care of the children.
- Roses to Bruce for constructing the Briarwood sign for our neighbourhood. It is beautiful and the craftsmanship is exemplary! Roses in bloom as well, to your lovely wife, who helped you to hang it. Many heartfelt thanks from your neighbours.
- Rotten tomatoes to all those people who throw away their masks and gloves onto the ground instead of disposing of them properly. Surrey has enough litter on the streets and doesn’t need any more.
- Roses to the Surrey RCMP Traffic Division for the very positive response I received as a result of my “Vehicles too loud” letter that was published in the Sept. 10 issue of the Now-Leader. Thank you to the RCMP!
- A dozen roses to Bonnie Gillis for picking up trash along our beaches and another dozen for writing a letter to encourage the litterbugs to clean up their act!
- Roses to the caring person who turned in my drivers licence, credit card, etc to customer service at the Guildford Wal-mart.
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram and follow us on Twitter
Roses and Rotten TomatoesSurrey