- Tomatoes to the four men who were publicly drinking alcohol in our neighbourhood park in the middle of the afternoon. It is illegal! We have young children walking through the park. They don’t need to be exposed to this. Also, shame on you all for leaving your empties in the park!
- The biggest bouquet of red roses to the person who found our lost keys and put them in the mailbox to get them back to us. A day of panic turned into smiles when we got them back. Roses also to the mail carrier who went out of his way to find the owner. You are both appreciated very much! May your kindness come back to you!
- Rotten tomatoes to our government for legalizing cannabis. This passive good-feeling approach to this topic is nothing more then a complete moral breakdown in our society. Drug use and taking drugs has always been about a choice and money, the problem nowadays is drugs have been so widely accepted as something that is good for you. Shame on all the provinces that stood with this decision.
- Roses to the residents and business owners of Cloverdale who took the time to speak out against the proposed 60-unit homeless shelter for the heart of Cloverdale.
- Yellow roses of friendship to Michelle M and her supportive team who create such lovely, energizing evenings every second Friday at the Newton Seniors’ Centre’s special events! Bravo!
- Rotten tomatoes to the grocery store in north Surrey for turning half of their handicapped parking spaces into online order grocery pickup.
- A bouquet of roses, sprinkled with kindness, to the person/people who left the “Kindness Rocks” scattered throughout the paved side of Tynehead Park. Our jogging group pushed ourselves to get out of bed on a rainy Saturday morning, and we were rewarded with the joy of discovering your rocks. We hope you were nearby, to see (and hear) our excitement! We look forward to hiding rocks for others. Your kindness will be paid forward. You “rock.”
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram and follow us on Twitter