- I’d like to offer a rose to the kind gentleman who found my umbrella. This was outside Save-On Foods in White Rock. I dropped it on the ground as I was walking and almost did not see it. You gave it to me and really made my day. I’ve been going through some very hard times lately and your kindness helped me alleviate some of the stress in my life. Thank you so much.
- Roses to the Now-Leader for its weekly Wednesday crossword puzzle. I faithfully look forward to it every Wednesday.
- Rotten tomatoes to the mayor of Surrey, B.C.’s education minister and our premier. Schools in Surrey are overcrowded and the number of unsafe portables are increasing every year. Parents are angry, frustrated and disappointed by their inaction and any clear plans to get rid of portables. They don’t understand that our children deserve a respectable, safe, friendly and welcoming environment at schools. What a shame!
- A bouquet of roses to all the wonderful people who send roses to others in the Now-Leader, spreading kind messages of gratitude. It is heartwarming to see positive messages spread between us. Keep the roses coming – and keep the rotten tomatoes to yourself.
- Rotten tomatoes to all the stores that have Christmas decorations out already. There should be a law against this from happening.
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram and follow us on Twitter