- Roses to the three boys in Fort Langley who dove to the bottom of the Fraser River numerous times to finally recover my daughter’s dropped cell phone. By some miracle, the phone worked two days later, even after 30 minutes of being underwater. We wish we had your names but we’re happy we have the photo of all of you!
- A bouquet of roses to the Canadian Postal Service. A friend recently posted my birthday card, forgetting to include a postage stamp or return address. The card was delivered to me despite that.
- Roses to the young man who pulled his car over at 96th Avenue and 124th Street to help me get my husband and manual wheelchair off the sidewalk with no ramp. Thank you so much. Rotten tomatoes to the city for the deplorable condition of the sidewalks with mixed materials and little or no access ramps along 96th Avenue.
- A bouquet of roses to each girl and coach of the Surrey Storm 2001A U14 baseball team for winning the nationals in Victoria. Well done, to all of you girls! Love you Jaylin! Nanny Sulivan.
Email your Roses to email@example.com
- Rotten tomatoes to the person in my neighbourhood who sits in his car early Sunday mornings and honks his horn. Please either call whoever you are picking up or get out and go to their door to pick them up. My neighbours and I don’t need to hear you make that noise.
- A big fat rotten tomato to the sales associate who told me not to try on certain clothes because they were men’s sizes. Who are you to tell us women how to determine our comfort zone? Shut up and let us decide for ourselves!
- Rotten tomatoes to Christy Clark for not bringing in the same laws for distracted drivers like Ontario. People are on cell phones all the time now and can’t drive to start with. It is long past due here – especially for new drivers with an “L” or “N” on their car.
- Rotten tomatoes to the City of Surrey for planting trees so close to the street. When a windstorm comes, they are blown down across power lines or block the street. Then all the leaves plug man holes and cause flooding. It must be the same people who tell you to come to the PNE in a storm then close all the rides.
Email your Rotten Tomatoes to firstname.lastname@example.org