- Roses to the taxi drivers who always guide me safely home at night whenever there’s no bus available. Thank you for all your good service.
- Roses and all the best retirement wishes to Jan who works at the fish and chips restaurant in Fleetwood. You will be missed after 27 years of service.
- Roses to Surrey Now-Leader carriers Patricia and Peggy. You’re the best carriers we have had in 40 years. We hope you stay on as long as we live in the house!
- Rotten tomatoes to drivers and anyone else in the area near 140th Street and 100th Avenue. I tripped and scraped myself badly. I was bleeding and shaken and had a very hard time getting up off the ground. Not one person came to help or even asked if I was OK. Thanks a lot!
- Rotten tomatoes to the person causing trouble at or near the bus stop at the corner of 177B Street and 58 Avenue. He seems to think it is OK to leave his household garbage in the garbage can by the bus stop, causing it to over flow onto the streets.
- Roses to the province for approving the plan to establish Surrey’s own police force. And kudos to Mayor Doug McCallum for working hard at getting things done. Those who oppose this change are entitled to their opinions, but now that the province has given the green light, the subject is closed. Let’s accept that it’s a done deal and move forward.
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram and follow us on Twitter