carbon monoxide

Fiona MacDermid (left) with her niece, Sarah, in happier times. Contributed photo

White Rock resident warns carbon monoxide poisoning a silent killer, even in summer

Colourless, odourless gas claimed Fiona MacDermid’s niece two years ago

 

A man was found dead in Kelowna on Dec.21 (file photo)

Kelowna man found dead in trailer from possible carbon monoxide exposure

The 63-year-old man likely died from carbon monoxide exposure

 

Technical Safety B.C. is asking owners to check their furnace tags to see if their unit is effected. (Black Press file photo)

40 models of gas furnaces pose potential carbon monoxide risk, Technical Safety B.C. says

The furnaces, manufactured by the Carrier Corporation, contain faulty components