Vibrant Surrey, the authors of the Surrey Poverty Reduction Plan and a leader in the fight to reduce and eliminate poverty and its causes, have new board members who will serve three-year terms:
• Michel Pouliot, manager of Newton Youth Services, Pacific Community Resource Society;
• Stephen Dooley, director, The Centre for Interdisciplinary Research, Kwantlen Polytechnic University;
• Grant Rice, Community Consultant specializing in food security issues;
• Dina Lambright, Community Engagement Coordinator, Fraser Health Authority ;
• Susan Keeping, community consultant and co-ordinator of the Surrey Homelessness and Housing Task Force; and
• Gary Robinson, Executive Director of The Realistic Success Recovery Society.