What are your wellness goals?
Chances are The Health and Wellness Show can help you achieve them!
Coming to the Tradex in Abbotsford March 9 and 10, the show features more than 150 exhibitors from across the health and wellness industry.
“It’s our first ever show in Abbotsford, but it’s something we’ve been asked to do for some time,” says show producer Shara Mendoza, whose Health and Wellness Fair in the Okanagan has been informing and entertaining visitors for 15 years. “Regardless of what you’re looking for, there will be something here to help you reach your goals!”
Beyond individual booths covering all manner of wellness topics, you’ll be inspired with informative discussions and new activities to try. Be sure to stop by the welcome table for your free welcome bag to fill with information and samples!
- Active Kids Zone – Kids’ admission to The Health & Wellness Show is free, so bring them along to try something new in this large interactive area. Join a dance demo, try a soccer course, gymnastics tumbling, SportAbility games and more!
- Get in the zone – Explore all that’s happening in the world of wellness or zero in on areas that most interest you. In addition to the Active Kids Zone, the show will feature: 55+ Zone; Wellness Zone; Fitness & Nutrition Zone; Healthy Planet & Homes Zone; and Healthy Pets Zone.
- Take an information break: Visit the four presentation areas, or Info Pods, where you can relax in a comfy lounge chair and take in 15-minute educational presentations exploring nutrition, safety, sleep, exercise, life planning and more. “You could really spend all day learning,” Mendoza says.
- Be inspired: Head to the main stage for celebrity speakers and engaging performances, including the “Healthy Bodies, Healthy Minds” keynote address by fitness guru Tommy Europe, Saturday at 1 p.m. You can even train with Tommy at his SHRED Bootcamp Saturday at 11 a.m. Register online at tommyeurope.tv/thaws or register at the show at 10:30 a.m.
On Sunday, sisters Dr. Shahana Alibhai and naturopathic Dr. Shabita Teja discuss Finding Common Ground. Drawing on personal and professional experiences, they explore blending the best in both allopathic and alternative medicine, in four 15-minute segments covering topics such as mental health, foundations of naturopathic healing, the top 5 super foods and supplements of 2019, followed by an interactive Q&A session.
Check out all the activities and presentations at thehealthandwellnessshow.ca/show/schedules
- Win BIG! Share the Health Show’s Facebook event page, for a chance to win a $500 gift basket of items selected from the show!
- Pre-buy and SAVE: Admission is just $10 and free for kids under 18, or you can pre-buy them online and save 20 per cent! Simply enter the coupon code ABBY20 at thehealthandwellnessshow.ca/show/tickets