More than anything else, data drives modern business. It doesn’t matter if you’re selling burgers or selling stocks, you need to understand your product, your customer and what’s fueling your success.
Where do your customers come from? How long do they spend looking at your product? How can you use that information to make better business decisions? From small businesses to big firms, the fundamental tools of business management and marketing can help you achieve your goals — both in your personal career and your company’s bottom line.
The Business and Digital Marketing Management program at CDI College gives students a strong foundation in modern business practices that’s transferrable to a broad range of career paths. Snag an entry-level position as a social media marketing assistant, then work your way up to become a manger or even vice president. More of a self-starter? Learn best-practices for organizing so you can develop your own business.
The skills you’ll learn apply to an exciting variety of positions, and the median wage for professionals in marketing in the Lower Mainland is $29 an hour!
Classes at CDI College start soon, and in just 38 weeks you’ll be ready to take the world of business by storm.
Business management + digital marketing = ready for anything
Studying Business and Digital Marketing Management at CDI College gives you two valuable skillsets in one program: a strong foundation in business operations, plus digital marketing tools for success in the modern business landscape. In addition to your coursework, you’ll gain on-the-job training in a five-week practicum — boosting your resume with the real-world experience employers seek.
Fundamentals of business:
- Computer skills to draft business documents, create presentations, report data and communicate effectively in the workplace
- Business structure and management practices to plan and lead a professional team
- Accounting fundamentals, record keeping and human resources
- Fundamental marketing strategies including problem definition and solution, buyer behaviour and product promotion
Digital marketing specialization:
- Web design principles for building a search-engine friendly website with integrated social media
- Digital and social media marketing fundamentals including branding, audience reach and Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Insight into how to access, analyze and use data to make intelligent business decisions
The Business and Digital Marketing Management program gives you a great foundation for entry-level positions in-house at large companies, in marketing agencies, or as an entrepreneur. If you love the field after getting a taste, credits from this program can count towards a Bachelor of Business Administration through the CDI College pathway partnership with Yorkville University.