If you live in Surrey or Burnaby and you’ve suffered a painful injury, you may have already received Registered Massage Therapy, Physiotherapy or Chiropractic treatment at a painPRO Clinics location close to home.
You may not know this fully integrated company has a complete team of professional health-care practitioners at each of its clinics around the Lower Mainland, including three in Vancouver.
Say you’ve undergone Physiotherapy in Surrey, but you work downtown and need a followup appointment. Staff at painPRO clinics at Coal Harbour, City Square and the Business District locations can easily access the details of your patient file – including practitioners’ notes – and continue your specific treatments, says Ryan Desrochers, painPRO’s Chief Operating Officer.
“Our patient records are securely stored digitally and follow you anywhere you go in our system,” he says. “That makes it easy for you to visit one of our other clinics and pick up your treatments where you left off.”
Here’s five ways to get painPRO working for you:
- Receive treatment when you need it most – If you’re in pain and need help fast, same-day and next-day appointments are always available at any painPRO clinic. You can book online for the clinic and service of your choice.
- Your one-stop physical therapy shop – Your journey toward pain relief can take many forms, which is why painPRO offers a variety of services: Registered Massage Therapy, Physiotherapy, Chiropractic care, Kinesiology and Active Rehabilitation and Functional Fitness programs.
- Value-added services – No matter what type of service you’ve received at painPRO, if you’re needing extra elements to complement that treatment, such as exercise bands or door anchors for stretching, shockwave therapy or intramuscular stimulation (IMS or dry needling, similar to acupuncture), it’s all included in the price of the main treatment.
- Keeping your employees healthy and pain-free – If you’re a business owner who understands the value of keeping your staff healthy and productive, painPRO can work with you on personalized programs that do just that. It’s a great benefit that can help you attract and retain top talent!
- Treat yourself in February – For the month of February, painPRO Clinics are running a contest with a prize of free massage therapy for a year. Ask when you’re at your appointment to learn more details!
Whether you’re seeking pain relief for a chronic problem, looking to recover from an accident or sports injury, or want to learn ways to feel physically better in general, the professionals at painPRO can help you along that journey. Visit painproclinics.com for more information or to book an appointment, and find some great health tips on their Facebook or Instagram pages.