Channelling the vibrant energy of the city from the peace and quiet of the suburbs, an exciting new residential community is taking shape in the heart of Surrey.
An exclusive collection of 167 homes near Surrey City Centre, Centra, by the Everest Group, takes full advantage of its quiet residential neighbourhood and array of well-considered amenities designed to build community.
- Know your neighbours: With 167 homes ranging from student-friendly studios to three-bedroom suites and townhomes with room for a growing family, Centra’s size makes it easy to know your neighbours – key to building a real community. Starting at $299,900 – with more than 50 homes priced at less than $399,900, homeowners will include students, first-time buyers, families and downsizers, promising a truly dynamic mix, says Centra Sales Manager Cody Medjuck.
- Space to work: Whether you need a meeting space for your home-based business or a change of scenery while studying, Centra’s co-working space offers the perfect solution with its meeting room, individual pods, tables and more – another way to get to know your neighbours!
- Get social: Centra’s social spaces include a fully equipped fitness centre, a yoga or flex workout space, a clubroom, complete with kitchen and private theatre, and an adjacent outdoor space ideal for relaxing with friends and neighbours! “The outdoor landscaping is really extensive,” Medjuck notes.
- Pets and projects: Condo living needn’t mean giving up your hobbies or projects as Centra offers a workshop area for small home improvement projects where you can get busy. And if pets are part of the family, you’ll love the pet washing station, perfect for pooches of all sizes.
- Well-appointed interiors: Thoughtful interior features include contemporary kitchens with quartz countertops and a European stainless steel appliance package, laminate flooring and air conditioning, not to mention expansive views taking in the North Shore mountains, Fraser Valley and Mount Baker.
- Practical matters: In addition to parking – including 17 visitor spaces – each suite includes storage and a 2-5-10 National Home Warranty.
- Location, location: Centra’s quiet residential neighbourhood features greenspace to explore and parks to play in but you’re also minutes from the Surrey Library, Central City Shopping Mall, T&T Market, the Civic Plaza and other essentials. The King George SkyTrain is just a nine-minute walk away and when you need to venture further afield, King George Boulevard will connect you in no time.
Register today at centrasurrey.com to stay up-to-date and secure first access when the suites are released! For more details, call 604-498-3887.