- Candy canes to everyone who makes the short trip to the street in front of their home to check that their house number is clearly visible. This is so important for all the delivery people overworked at this time and (heaven forbid) emergency responders. Reasonable lighting in the evenings is so helpful also, as so many are working in hours of darkness.
- Coal to a certain group of people who are throwing personal attacks at Laurie Guerra and her fellow councillors. By all means, you have every right to your own opinions, but with all due respect making hollow threats is no way to act. You are behaving much worse than children and all need to grow up. Stop acting so immature.
- Buckets of coal to Scrooge McCallum and his four Grinches. Unreasonable taxation on those who can least afford it – and during a pandemic to boot. Heartless, soulless and mean-spirited. Vote them out 2022.
- Candy canes to the young man working at the front counter at Guildford Sushi House on Saturday, Dec. 5. He was polite and friendly and took the time to make sure I had everything I requested for in my take-out order. Thank you for such amazing customer service. Wishing you more success and a bright future!
- Candy canes to Chief Norm Lipkinski. Congratulations on getting hired as the police chief of the new Surrey Police Service. We look forward to you leading our new police force in the City of Surrey.
- Candy canes to the Surrey RCMP. Thank you for all your years of work. Sorry to see you go, but good luck in your future endeavours.
- Candy canes by the dozens to city staff for the portable Christmas display visiting seniors’ care facilities.
- A white BMW SUV full of coal to the irresponsible driver who hit my son’s car in the driveway on Friday, Dec. 4 early in the morning. His car is a write-off. You Know who you are and the right thing to do. He has to pay the deductible, which he can’t afford due to your inattention and erratic driving. I hope you get a conscience for Christmas. It’s the only thing you deserve.
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram and follow us on Twitter
Roses and Rotten TomatoesSurrey