- A park full of red roses to Sydney and her dog Niko. While walking in Tynehead Park, you both took time to help a timid dog that had recently been attacked, to learn that there are lots of friendly dogs in the world, too! You made a huge difference for my canine friend. Thank you!
- Roses go out to the Strawberry Hill A&W for having such wonderful variety of breakfast options and good customer service. You even came around our table to ask us if we want anything from the tray. You are amazing!
- Bushels of roses to the wonderful man at the BMO in Fleetwood who not only retrieved my debit card when I left in a hurry, but stayed and waited for me in case I came back. Fortunately for me, when I noticed my card was gone and hurried back, he and his wife were still there. I can’t thank you enough! How wonderful there are still some honest people in a world that is so questionable sometimes.
- Roses go out to the nice man who helped me find the Waterfront SkyTrain station when I was lost. Thank you very much!
- Some fragrant roses should be given to organizers of last weekend’s Fraser Valley Food Truck Festival, held at Cloverdale Fairgrounds. It was a good event with a wide variety of hot food available from the two dozen trucks. The band was a bit loud, but that’s OK. It was fun to see so many of my neighbours attend the event. We’re already looking forward to the next one (whenever that is)!
Email your Roses to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A truck load of rotten tomatoes to Fraser Health and our provincial Liberal government for my long wait of nine months in obtaining an MRI. My need is vital so I had to pay for my own MRI at a private clinic, which I can ill afford. To the health officials, purchase an MRI without delay, regardless of cost. It is needed – now!
- Rotten tomatoes to the male employees of a store on Fraser Highway in Surrey who, despite many calls by a cashier to help me load a 20-pound bag of lime into my car, did everything not to do it. Shame on you! A beautiful, long-stemmed, fragrant rose to the lady who came to my rescue instead. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
- Tons of rotten tomatoes to the Surrey council and the developers of the Ruby Hill at the entrance to Fraser Heights, on 160th Street. This used to be a very pleasant, forested area that made me feel happy to be living here. Now it’s an ugly eyesore – no landscaping of any kind, just a high-density cluster of unsightly looking homes!
- Rotten tomatoes to those losers who trespassed on to my property on Sussex Crescent and dumped their dirty mattress, cabinet and lumber in my dumpster. You are too cheap to pay to have your garbage picked up and sneak out in the middle of the night so not to be seen. I must pay to rent the dumpster and pay for volume taken to the landfill. I am sure you are very proud of yourselves! Thank goodness for security company cameras that captured you. I will be handing the pictures to the authorities.
Email your Rotten Tomatoes to email@example.com