- Rotten tomatoes to Surrey’s mayor for not telling citizens how much his new police force will cost. When details are not even given to councillors, everyone should be alarmed. Mayor McCallum we want a say in a referendum.
- Roses to the Now-Leader’s Amy Reid for her excellent reporting on Doug McCallum on his policing plan. You keep us informed and we thank you.
- Roses to the pipers, drummers and dancers and their teachers for the wonderful evening we enjoyed at their 1st Annual White Spot Pipe Band Ceilidh in Cloverdale. These young people, between the ages of 8 and 18, are fantastic to watch and the show they put on is unbelievable.
- Rotten tomatoes to the dummies who dumped three old couches in Guildford Heights Park. I guess you didn’t know that you could’ve just put those out in front of your house and called the city and they would’ve come and taken them away. Instead you sneak around in the dark of night and dump your garbage in our park. A bouquet of roses to the city workers who clean up after these dummies.
- Roses to the mayor and people of Surrey who will pay for a new police force and all the expenses that will come with it. The rest of us who were not asked if we wanted such a change and did not vote for Doug McCallum are pleased you will pay.
- Roses to the person who gave rotten tomatoes to the person who complained about truck drivers on the Pattullo Bridge, saying they drive in the middle of the two lanes. As a daily user of the bridge, I feel more comfortable when truck drivers are safe.
- Rotten tomatoes to Central City Mall – there are high bushes by a four way ‘Stop’ sign. One cannot see other vehicles – it’s an accident waiting to happen.
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram and follow us on Twitter