- A heap of red roses to the beautiful lady who gave her turn at the Scotiabank Fleetwood to myself and another senior. The lineup had extended to the parking lot. I will play it forward.
- Roses to all the funeral directors out there trying to come up with creative ways to help the families they serve honour and celebrate their loved ones during this pandemic.
- Roses to everyone who can show kindness, both now during COVID-19 and at all times. One never knows what another person is coping with.
- Roses to the pharmacies and grocery stores that are selling Girl Guide cookies this year. You are so awesome to help our young people. Some years, it’s hard to find where these GG Cookies are being sold. Thank you for stepping up.
- Rotten tomatoes to those who still go shopping in groups then stand in the middle of the aisles, making it hard for the rest of the shoppers to get safely by them. But bouquets to those who politely do the dance of stepping back and letting others safely pass!
- His/her car full of decomposing, stinking tomatoes to the driver of the smallish car who drove into the closed gate of our complex shortly before midnight. And a glorious bouquet of fragrant yellow roses to the body shop reporting the suspicious damage to ICBC.
- Rotten tomatoes to the disrespectful, lowlife losers who think it is OK to dump their household garbage along 80th Avenue between 176th and 184th. I commute the way daily and every day I see new piles of crap that people should bring to the landfill. Just stop polluting my city.
- A huge bouquet of red roses to the person who turned in my wallet to Canadian Tire recently. My sincere thanks and blessings to you.
- Rotten tomatoes to all of those at Newton Athletic Park who continue to disobey social/physical distancing measures by playing soccer. The sooner things like this stop, the sooner we can get back to doing them safely!
- Roses to the Surrey RCMP for arresting a violent shoplifter. Tomatoes to City Hall for its lack of respect for the force.
- Roses to all of the grocery clerks, including cashiers, butchers, stock people, produce clerks, pharmacists and truck drivers who consistently go out of their way to help make us safe. We make noise at 7 p.m. for you as well.
- Rotten tomatoes to all the selfish people out there who think the rules during the pandemic are for everyone but them. Bouquets to all essential workers putting themselves out there for all of us.
- Rotten tomatoes to the person or people who took the yellow caution tape off the playground in Hyland Creek Park.
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram and follow us on Twitter
Roses and Rotten TomatoesSurrey