- Many roses to the City of Surrey for all the beautiful spring daffodils that have been planted on our boulevards. It brightens my day. Keep it up! We can be the City of Parks and Daffodils.
- Rotten tomatoes to the obnoxious fellow on the SkyTrain who kept calling me a “grandma” even though I twice said I was not one and said I was only in my 40s. The fellow who stepped on a corner of my shopping bag and said to his friend “look what you made me do, you made me step on grandma’s bag.” Forty-something is middle-aged, not old. I don’t qualify as a “grandma” in any sense of the word as I am neither an old lady, and I don’t even have kids, never mind grandkids.
- Rotten tomatoes to the medical clinic in Guildford because they didn’t even look at a senior who had fallen and managed to get to their clinic severely bleeding from a cut above her eye, many scrapes and bruises. They said they had reached their limit for the day. Roses to the gentleman who helped her from the location of the fall to the clinic.
- Rotten tomatoes to Mayor Doug McCallum and any councillor who voted for not hiring any more RCMP officers. How many people are moving into Surrey every month? We taxpayers are going to be on the hook for the police.
- A car load of rotten tomatoes to the woman who drove up the footpath in her white Mercedes convertible at Holland Park to pick up her child in the playground and proceeded to back out again past children playing. It’s a walking path, not a roadway.
- Rotten tomatoes to truck drivers on the Pattullo Bridge. All through the ’70s, ’80s and ’90s, trucks would stay in their own lane. Now we have all these new truck drivers driving right in the middle of the bridge with their hazard lights on. All the other people with more experience never had to do that.
- Rotten tomatoes to smug people who think every person in this world is a moron except for them. You know who these people are because it’s written all over their faces – and you can see it in how they treat people.
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram and follow us on Twitter
Roses and Rotten TomatoesSurrey