- Roses to Guildford Dental Clinic for providing such great costumer care for people’s teeth – you are the best!
- Roses go out to my old learning support teacher at Fleetwood Park Secondary school who passed away suddenly. You will be sadly missed, Goodbye forever.
- A big bouquet of roses to the six men who helped a man pick up his load of flooring that fell into the intersection of Scott Road and 80th Avenue. It was great to see people running from bus stops and stopped cars to assist!
- Roses to the wonderful B.C. Women’s Hospital and Health Centre for helping me find my way to the women’s pelvic pain clinic. Thank you again!
- Roses to the nice man who helped me find the Waterfront SkyTrain station when I was lost. Thank you very much!
- A big friendly bunch of roses to Curry Express in Cloverdale’s Hillcrest Village for always having such pleasant and kind people working there. Both times my wife and I have been there, we have been very impressed with the friendliness of the staff – not to mention the delicious curries! Thank you for always being a positive place to visit and pick up dinner.
Email your Roses to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rotten tomatoes go out to the man who told us all to shut up on the SkyTrain because he was trying to sleep. Dude, it’s called a bedroom – use it!
- Rotten tomatoes to the City of Surrey for even considering to allow chickens on lots smaller than one acre. I speak from personal experience. Go to a chicken house and tell me it doesn’t stink. I feel sorry for neighbours who live next to you if you have a rooster.
- Rotten tomatoes to the family and community of all these shooters in Surrey. All these people have family and friends – but nobody knows who they are.
- Rotten tomatoes ignorant people with dogs that aren’t on a leash. I saw a woman let her dog chase a jogger and not even call the dog or anything. When the jogger said, “Your dog is supposed to be on a leash,” she just swore at him and told him to get lost. Smarten up people.
- Rotten tomatoes to Surrey city council. You want to know why there is so much crime in Surrey? It starts at city hall for not enforcing bylaws – like adding on to your house without proper permits and adding illegal suites, also building over-size properties, not collecting fees for illegal suites, illegal dumping everywhere. You have to get tough with criminals, not baby them.
Email your Rotten Tomatoes to email@example.com