- A ton of red roses to my wonderful girlfriends for being there for me for emotional support after my best girlfriend of 54 years passed away. Thanks to Heather, Jane, Gail, Karen, Samira , Susan, Rita, Trish and Sharon! It’s been a comfort for me that all of you have been there for me during this painful time.
- I think it is wonderful that there are so many bike riders out there. I just wish they wouldn’t wear black. On a sunny day, if a car driver has on sunglasses, the bike rider is in a shadow of a tree, the driver cannot see the bike. Please wear colourful clothing or something reflective. A car can be repaired, a person cannot.
- Roses to all the thrift stores that have re-opened. Where did Surrey Memorial Thrift Store go? Also, the Toolbox in Cloverdale is always closed. You are so missed. Are you needing volunteers?
- A giant bunch of roses to the gentleman who stopped on 104th Avenue and offered his umbrella when I got caught in the downpour on Thursday, Aug. 6th. It was immensely kind of you. Thank you.
- Rotten tomatoes to politicians who choose not to listen. Next election, we the taxpayers can make this change. We will remember. You were voted in and you can be voted out.
- Rotten tomatoes to people who let politics and/or personal beliefs come between friends and family. Believe it or not, people can disagree and still have a relationship.
- A grocery cart full of rotten tomatoes to the grocery store that has chosen to have their flyer go digital. Not everyone has access to this. Yes, there is a printed flyer at the front entrance of the store, but it is in a vertical position. One has to stoop down to read the bottom pages.
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram and follow us on Twitter
Roses and Rotten TomatoesSurrey