- A neighbourhood of multi-coloured roses to represent the many neighbours you have graciously helped. A man of his word, has the gift of giving generously, still to this day and age is not a factor! Our homes have added value due to your hard-working hands, due to your expertise of your lifelong trade. I speak for our neighbours, we sincerely appreciate and thank you for all what you have done for us.
- Roses to the gentleman who paid for our food at Tim Hortons on Jan. 30. When we went to pay, we were told someone had already taken care of it. We had no idea who had paid our bill until the gentleman handed out a Timmy’s card to one of our ladies he had missed. We hope you know how much we appreciate your act of kindness.
- Red roses to the delightful third-year student volunteer at Surrey Memorial Hospital reception desk for very patiently guiding me to where my husband was transferred to.
- Roses to the Broncos for winning the Super Bowl. You deserve it!
- Roses to all the adults who had kids out enjoying nature and sharing family time on a sunny Saturday. You are investing in your kids’ future and good health!
Email your Roses to email@example.com
- Car loads of rotten tomatoes to drivers who do not pay attention to marked crosswalks, including a police officer in his patrol car at Venture Way and 84th Avenue. Shame on you.
- A bay full of rotten tomatoes to the folks who were flying their drone at Mud Bay on Family Day. Really folks, it’s a nature park. People visit to enjoy the natural habitat. Keep your drone in your own yard and away from the wildlife.
- Rotten tomatoes to the City of Surrey for botching the new path name signs at Green Timbers park. The information is so tiny that you have to lean down to read it and cannot be read if you’re on a bike. Were these not tested prior to the investment? I am disappointed.
- Rotten tomatoes to the woman who keeps blowing smoke in my cat’s face. Not cool. She has her own catnip and doesn’t need any of yours.
- Rotten tomatoes to the insincere people who pretend to be interested in you, asking you a question about yourself only to quickly look away or change the conversation when you start to answer them. Don’t even bother!
- Rotten tomatoes to restaurant patrons who don’t take their young children outside to calm them down. Other people are trying to enjoy their dinners too.
Email your Rotten Tomatoes to firstname.lastname@example.org