Roses and Rotten Tomatoes (Jan. 25, 2019)
- I want to send dozens and dozens of roses to all the Clayton residents who put so much work and effort into Christmas decorations. It was truly appreciated. Thank you and God bless!
- Roses and thank you to RCMP for working short staffed. If the proposed Surrey police force works with two officers to a car, how can we could afford a private force? Why don’t we simply staff the RCMP properly?
- Roses to pedestrians who wear appropriate clothing (light or reflective) or carry a flashlight when walking along a dark street with no sidewalks. Wearing all black, brown or blue is not safe. And even more roses for walking on the proper side of the street – facing oncoming traffic. That way, both you and the drivers see each other.
- Rotten tomatoes to Surrey city council. One minute Surrey is halting mega projects until the infrastructure catches up. The next minute they announce the Bear Creek Park project. Which is it? I am confused.
- Roses to David and other drivers at HandyDart for coming up with a ride plan for me with very short notice for a medical appointment I need to make. Thank you for your kindness and great work!
- Rotten tomatoes to drivers who don’t wave when you let them in. It’s a small gesture but it’s the polite thing to do.
- Piles of rotten tomatoes to my neighbours. Firstly, to one who thinks it’s OK to use my driveway to pull into while re-arranging all the vehicles in their driveway (because of illegal renters parking all around the neighbourhood). Secondly, to the other neighbour because of sweeping fast food garbage about 12 feet or more in front of my property! Why not just clean it up? I didn’t sweep it over to your property. Very neighbourly! No sense of community in my neighbourhood. I can’t wait to get the hell out of here! Nobody cares anymore and it’s getting worse. Let’s bring on more illegal suites! Thanks to the City of Surrey for creating this mess and doing nothing about it.
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram and follow us on Twitter