- A sad bucketful of rotten tomatoes to Canadians who are being so very mean and un-Canadian during this pandemic. The sanctimonious preaching and unreasonable demands I see daily on news sites is despicable. I expect this from other cultures yet curiously see very little from our neighbours in Washington. Considering most of you don’t even obey basic road rules, I find it shockingly hypocritical you are so intent on forcing others to obey your made-up rules of the pandemic. You should all be ashamed of yourselves. I am, for the first time in years, ashamed to call myself Canadian.
- Rotten tomatoes to the mayor and his people for taking so long to open the rec centres in order to fund his police force. No one wants this new force, move on!
- Rotten tomatoes to Newton for allowing cars to be parked on front yards. It looks like a used car lot, not a neighbourhood.
- Rotten tomatoes to Surrey council for wanting to bring Whalley to Newton. All you have to do is see what they are planning for the area between 84th and King George to 80th. One thousand more cars, community services and social housing. This area is already crime infected.
- Rotten tomatoes to the Safe Surrey Coalition for trashing RCMP and for not giving us a referendum so we can prove to everyone how Surrey feels. Open our facilities for the seniors and children. We are all bored from months at home. Stand up to your convictions and spend some money for our sanity.
- Rotten tomatoes and more to mayor and council for going ahead with the Surrey Police Department. Civic closures, including Parks, Recreation and Culture, are no longer about COVID-19. It is about saving money to pay for your SPD! Where are the property tax refunds for PRC due to long-term closures?
- Roses to teacher Michael Musherure for voicing what his working conditions have been like here in Surrey and elsewhere as a teacher. May your voice affect change.
Like us on Facebook Follow us on Instagram and follow us on Twitter
Roses and Rotten TomatoesSurrey